Sunday 7 July 2013

Rab Rakha (chapter V)

   Rakha- “But what will I do on this stupid date. I do not even know him Mahi.”

 Mahi- “ Rakha, Either this date would be your worst date ever, or it would be out of the world.”

                              This is imaginary, this feeling is unbelievable, these words are just a prank being played on me, that evening was not real, that night was beyond my imagination it was stupendous. How can someone so identical to my dream lover exist in real? How can he look at me exactly the way I wanted somebody to look at me, how could he give me my desired compliments without even making an attempt to fetch them, how can somebody so stunning,  ravishing, grand, impressive and handsome appreciate a bumbling personality like me.  I believe he was just being a gentleman by being esteemed about our coffee meet , I mean it would definitely not forge ahead after this.  I will not complain if this doesn’t get prolonged, he did more than I could have ever asked for.

                                      I was gleaming and flushing and bursting of happiness and exuberance that night.  That man was a diviner, he’s got me in a paradise of animation, sprightliness and zest.  If you are reading me Rab, I want to confess today, that evening I did not wanted to leave you and come back to my world. But even If I was back physically, just like a black magic, I was hypnotized by your eyes, my heart was captured and I surrendered my soul to you.  You surely came to meet me with your tricks and like a flimflammer when I was getting lost in you, you pinned me down with an invisible string. There is an invisible string that binds us together and I feel I’m a puppet to you now.

                                 It was nothing but dreaming with open eyes. I had full faith in him that he would not contact me the other day and that evening would be left in my memories as an exquisite experience of my life. But I guess stars were in my favor, I was being very fortunate, blessed actually. Rab you blessed me by giving me the feeling of being wanting to meet me you again. I still have doubts if you will have this urge of knowing me more, when you will actually start getting to know me, but I was curious to know if you will speak good or speak the truth to the person who actually got us introduced.  I was impatient to know if you were feeling the same like me and I was wanting to know that from Mahi, my best friend.

             Mahi- “ how was it, Rakha. What happened?”
            Rakha- “MAGIC…!”

             Rakha,
                   Not believing me is like not believing in yourself. What I’m making you feel  is something that you must already be convinced about. I’m astonished that how could I be the first person to show you who you are.  You are a priceless Gem Rakha. Everything about you is magnetic and appealing. I see you and I feel I’m making love to you for the powerful, compelling ruling aura you have.  Why are you so full of doubts, about not being contacted again? I’m impatient to hear your bewitching flirtatious voice,  after a decade I have had a reason to be awake all night and think about someone so pure and attractive.  I’m assured I’m not dreaming, neither I was dreaming when I saw a halo around your head-                                                                                   
                       ‘ I dreamt about a girl like you’       


         


Rab Rakha will be available on flipkart and infibeam for the people living in India and on www.uread.com for  the people living outside India. 

You can join my fan page by the name of 'Karnika Gupta' on facebook for more updates. 

1 comment: