Friday 5 July 2013

Rab Rakha (chapter III)

Rakha:  You must watch ‘Shakespeare in Love’.  It’s an old romantic movie, I think you will really like  it.
Rab   :  I think we should see it together…!

                                            Red walls and chestnut brown tables, it was a tiny coffee shop, gentle murmur of the voices could be heard above the harsh sound of the coffee machine as it struggled to produce the steaming liquid beloved of the customers. Thank God this place was populated leaving me sure of the fact that I will not be conscious of him. Five minutes left for the date to start. Hmmm… We usually reach early when we are excited to reach the destination- I was nervous and distracted. My best friend tried her best to hook me up with many prince Charles of their lands, and always failed in doing so. So this time she decided to just forced this date on me, and even after trying every possible way to cancel it I was here waiting for the guy who secretly did steal my attention, leaving me curious and inquisitive.            
I think I was here to just find out ‘WHY?’

                                      Tall, Good  built, well dressed, soft spoken, courteous,  chivalrous, well-behaved, cruiser he was, those perspective two knowing dust sky black eyes judge me, stare me without blinking even for a second and I don’t know where to hide myself.  I did not have the courage to gaze back at him, he made me feel very conscious and for the first time I could feel I was looking BEAUTIFUL.  He was the master of saying the right things at the right time and most importantly I still remember the halts, his incomplete sentences (he sensed I would understand them)  and his purposely marked silence in between our conversation.  His magnetic aura did not permit me to keep the track of the limited time I had to make the most of this day. I’m not exaggerating, I thought I knew him since a WHILE .

                           I wish my place in his heart should be that of a mesmerizing girl. I did not know if I would have ever met this gorgeous man again, if he would want to meet me again, but he was everything I ever wanted in my life.  I do not wish for anything that I know I would not get it and so it was an intelligent decision to not expect anything out of this adventurous, hazardous meet.  After all he was from a very different world, a world that existed only in my dreams but the doors of which would never be destined to open for me. I knew it , I knew it all, it was a meet by mistake placed in my  very well-disciplined routine and I was strong enough to come over this temptation just that he should have not said this:

 Rab: I’m not the richest man in the town Rakha I only have few penny left in my account, But my heart is so big that I promise to keep you like a Queen.
Rakha: That’s so honest of you Rab. So honest of you.

Oh Rakha, Oh Rakha,
             Why did you say this? I saw an angel halo around your head, a spotlight flashed on you.  I saw my imaginary angel in you, your face like lightning, your eyes so hypnotizing and flaming torches.  You are the first woman who succeeded in making me fall weak on my knees.  You are as attractive as a black fox, you are my fire, my drug that will keep me away from dying.  I know I don’t deserve you Rakha, but you have sowed the selfish seeds in me that will make me want to ask you from God every second from now.  I felt something today Rakha, I’m feeling something today for the first time and it feels beautiful.

My dear best friend,  I don’t know about prince charming, but you have made me meet my ROMEO. I was destined to meet him, thank you for being a part of my blessing.





Rab Rakha will be available on flipkart and infibeam for the people living in India and on www.uread.com for  the people living outside India. 

You can join my fan page by the name of 'Karnika Gupta' on facebook for more updates. 

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment