Monday 8 July 2013

Rab Rakha (chapter VI)

   Dear Rab,

              Is it just what I was hoping to happen? How could we get each other’s telepathic messages?  At all the odd times when I used to think about him, it was insanely unbelievable to see my phone ringing with his name flashing on it. You could turn my tears into smile and vice-versa as you were controlling me emotionally and mentally with a responsibility that would have not crumbled me. I do not know how but I can see through your soul and I understand you more than I recognize myself.

               I do not know what relationship I had with you since what I was feeling was exceptionally  incredible , and where we will land with each other since I feel every second that to be with you Is like being with somebody who is much superior to me in every bits n tits but I promise to you that you will always be felt like you are the centre of my universe, you will  always be felt loved and so much that it might give you a reason to behave all high and mighty, haughty, pompous or vainglorious. It will give you tears and make your heart feel alive every time when I will pay my gratitude towards you for sweeping my feet off the ground. It might at times look phony and fictitious to you, or at times push you away from me out of frustration and suffocation and it might even make you repent for giving a part of your life to a irritating girl like me.

I will give you a part of me and after that I will not be having anything left to give. I saw my soulmate in you and the way you made me feel in just couple of days was what nobody could have ever made me feel like that. I do not have words to thank you for what you made me go through since those were the best feelings I was experiencing.  It is not normal that somebody could express to me exactly the way I had always dreamt about. He used to say the exact words that I had written somewhere in my secret childhood diary and sing those songs which were always humming in the most adored corner of my heart.  You truly know how to live since you done something for me that I will never be able to repay you.  

                                                              You win, I lose.

                Rab, for the love you have given me I promise to you that I would give you all that had been missing in your life and much more than that. For when I love someone I love him with a dedication that is at once hard to believe. I would be loyal to you all physically, mentally and emotionally.  When I see someone else apart from you, it will never be with an intention that will cross my own limits set by me. I only and only think about you in my thoughts as the man being most gorgeous and charming. There will never be a moment when I will be attracted to somebody for any xyz reason. I will give you love even at the times when it will not be your necessity, the kind and amount of love that will be enough for a lifetime. I will understand your emotions and would never give up on you until you would want to detach yourself from this connection. I would always convince you for the good time to come if we’ll ever have a bad time, I would always pray for you and your goodness.  And so much I wish I could do, so that if ever in our lives we are apart you will never be able to have any reason to shed a tear of not being loved.  Where ever you are Rab, I hope you are smiling. Rab Rakha……

              Rab- “if you have to give me a nickname, what would it be?”
              Rakha- “Soulmate…!”
             Rakha-“ if  you had to give me a nickname, what would it be Rab?”
             Rab- “Rab”






Rab Rakha will be available on flipkart and infibeam for the people living in India and on www.uread.com for  the people living outside India. 

You can join my fan page by the name of 'Karnika Gupta' on facebook for more updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment