Wednesday 10 July 2013

Rab Rakha (chapter VII)

                Rab- “Mahi, Did you speak to her ? Is she Happy?”

                  I can’t wait to see her next. She was so good to be true. She could understand my emotions more than I could understand them.  Oh, this feeling when the phone beeps on the unusual timings, this feeling of knowing that I have someone I can call when I want to, all of sudden my world started to look populated. She makes me smile even when she was not around, she is the one who makes me blush when she texts me something romantic, that she was. Her friends exchange her messages with me, she surely knows how to make my day bright and alive. I do not feel anymore that I’m dragging my life, she genuinely made efforts to make me happy, simply because she knows me, she understands my lonely side she knows how to pamper me, she knows how to make one feel special and exceptional, she is fantabulous, she is my charming angel.

               My day started when she used to wake me up early in the morning, before the dawn and on top of that - the weather , we met each other in autumn, that weather felt more chimerical, colorful and fancy when combined with her amorous poetic erotic voice. Waking up in the morning was now an amusement for me.  I used to feel I was in heaven when she used say all those utopian, otherworldly words to me. I could talk all mushy stuff with her, I could take her to the moon and make her dance among the stars. She never laughed on me, she never pretended she was being what I wanted her to be, she was naturally so identical to my thoughts.  I was in love with her thoughts, her feelings her passion towards love and life. I wanted to undress her conscience and  make love to her thoughts, for it was beautiful to watch that somebody wanted to slowly take down all the walls I had built around my heart  and let her inside. She made attempts and she was succeeding.
                                   Rakha, you win , I lose…!

               I started staying occupied, mentally and emotionally, I was distancing myself from all the negative thoughts and aura. My friends were calling me with different names, my colleagues started observing me, it took her just three days to change my solemn and intense look to a very flippant, joyful personality. I wanted to take care of her, protect her from all the bad times, I wanted to go out of the way and take her all alone on cloud nine.  For the first time I was living my dream, she came in my life with such positive changes, She was changing my routine for good, getting me a healthy regime, she was getting discipline in my life, she was giving relief to my mind and pleasure to my heart. For good seven years I had feelings for a beautiful girl who never acknowledged them, Rakha I’m glad, I met you, I’m certain my heart are in the most beautiful hands- my highness I’m always sitting on my knees with my arms open for you and I’ll always keep you on my chest so that you can always be close to my heartbeats. 

Rab,
Oh, Rab what did you just say? I have never heard something so divine and romantic before.  I have saved these words in the most treasured corner of my heart. If you deny the beauties and say these words to me, you don’t know what you are giving me. Refusing these words will be refusing love, I do not want to make the biggest mistake of my life by not acknowledging them, I have forgotten everything for the moment Rab, I have forgotten my own seven year fascination for a guy. If I had to hear this today then I’am glad he declined me and my words and I will happily be refused by all, just to be and hear you express.
                    My hundred vows and your one line- I give up…!  

             Rakha- “ Mahi, you met him today? Was he happy?”





Rab Rakha will be available on flipkart and infibeam for the people living in India and on www.uread.com for  the people living outside India. 

You can join my fan page by the name of 'Karnika Gupta' on facebook for more updates. 

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment