Monday 15 July 2013

Rab Rakha (chapter X)

         “ I so wanted to kiss you, so I’m thinking if that was my lucky or unlucky day ”

                                All I wanted at the moment was to meet Rab, I was dying to see him, see if he was fine. We couldn’t sleep the entire night, and on top of that he had sent the most emotional song to accompany me in the most sorrowful night ever, which reminded me of his broken heart every second. I felt Rab, himself was singing that song for me. That was the magic about him, the density of pain his heart carried, used to attract me more towards him. He, his feelings, his emotional songs, his breath, his tears, his eyes everything about him was so magnetic to me. I was on pins and needles until I heard his dispirited voice. I felt I had send him back from where I had got him, he was sounding so lost and defeated.

                     So when our second date started, I went in some other world. I was lost in his scent, I was intoxicated by his scent, it was erotic. To sum up, this man knew all my hidden womanly secret and not just my eyes but other senses like my nose, ears and sense of touch were also getting fond of him. Right from the first date, I had noticed we used to wear the same color, hmmm… telepathy I guess.  That evening was so warm and enthralling, and what else could have I asked for, he was at his best.  He was an intense observer, he used to see me like he could see through me, making me feel very conscious about myself. Rab, was a typical male chauvinist and he wanted his woman to be all elegant, graceful yet simple and down to earth. But these were all the things that used to attract me towards him. He was commanding, he wanted to capture all my attention and it was so evident from his body language that he did not wanted anybody to even look at me. He made me feel very valued and protected.

                    I still ponder over the fact that how did he knew I was wearing anklets?  And it was something that made him happy which made me won an extra point for winning his heart. The date was getting awe-inspiring and awesome and suddenly he went on his knees and proposed to me. I was shrinking with shyness but the feeling was so unexplainably mesmeric and marvelous.  Rab you were the first guy who had proposed to me in public with such confidence and love. You gave me my much due status in your life officially which was an achievement for me. I was so happy, I was blushing like a pink rose, I had never felt like this before. You left me near my car like I was a responsibility to you, I did not feel like going back home but what really puzzled me that day was why were you walking behind me all the time? Were you ashamed of walking next to me? Or were you hiding our togetherness from the world?

Rakha, 
You were looking spectacular on our second date, so fit and so well dressed. Your light makeup, your kohled eyes, your light lip gloss, your complexion, the way you play with your hair, the way you walk with such confidence, the way you sit straight with your chest out, your shoulders, your soft rosy skin everything is a turn on for me and the way you blush, oh Rakha, the way you blush, that’s when you arouse the sensations in me. You made me happy simply because you gave me a chance to be your man and let me protect you and satisfy my male ego. I sensed you were wearing an anklet because I knew that you were aware of what I like in a woman and like always you never let me down. I couldn’t help myself for going on my knees which your male chauvinist Rab could have never done that for anybody, but its you Rakha, you make me forget my ego, you make me do things which I never thought I would have ever done in my life. You were so warm with your hug and, tonight I will have the most peaceful sleep in so long, since I had found my home in your arms.

  ‘ I love walking behind you Rakha, so that I can protect my woman from back and forward”





Rab Rakha will be available on flipkart and infibeam for the people living in India and on www.uread.com for  the people living outside India. 

You can join my fan page by the name of 'Karnika Gupta' on facebook for more updates. 
                   
                         

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment