Monday 22 July 2013

Rab Rakha (chapter XIII)

“ My love is more of a Hollywood, her love is more of a Bollywood…..”

I had a very light almost diminished mark of my previous tattoo on my big right arm which used to disturb her. Though her observation power was not too sharp, but that mark was always a topic of discussion for her. She wanted me to get a cover up tattoo done, and like I knew Rakha, my dominating angel, she got a new activity of thinking as to what will look the best on my huge gigantic arm, that used to keep her occupied. Once she decided to take up anything, she had to do it otherwise a poor guy like me who was a slave in her love, had to bare with her irritable and impatient mood, keeping me away from her soulful, colorful dreamy talks. Rakha was such a staunch, she had to do anything that came to her mind randomly and she was so good with convincing people that no matter how absurd her demand was, people who loved her had to bow down in front of her. But then, that was Rakha and whatever she thought and whatever she wanted to do had to be perfect and for the good of others, if not others atleast I trusted her on everything she thought for me, that it will be for my benefit.  How much I loved being ruled by her, Rakha you were the first woman who had this authority of controlling me, I was certain about your thoughts and intentions, the kind of a personality I was, it was really hard for me to give myself to someone fully. But I saw there was nothing about you that could harm me, I relied on you Rakha, I was dependent on you and it was an experience for me.

                    It was a tiny room filled with three people, Rakha, Tenzin our tattoo artist and I. Tenzin unfortunately had to be present not giving me a chance to love my gracious thoughtful Rakha. It was supposed to be painful, especially for a muscular person like me but it was not bothering me much since she was sitting with me to hold my hand and pass her soothing serene vibes. I was wearing a full sleeve t-shirt I told Rakha, “ its funny how you would be seeing me undressed, nowhere but in Public.”  Her eyes went down and she got conscious, that was a sign of a girl with a good character, she was totally my kind of a girl. It was going well, a fun time spent in that tiny room, but unluckily Tenzin was grabbing too much of her attention. Wow… this girl knew how to flirt and she was quite witty too. Rakha, I got jealous, and more than that I feel it’s more of a man’s job, you sound so good when you flirt with me, but I hate to see you even laugh with any other random guy. Tenzin was a smart guy, he observed my arm size so he did not have the guts to flirt back with her or else he would have ended up seeing a dentist that day. It was a terrific art work being done on my arm and I was loving every bit of it. I felt blessed and it was the most special gift being given to me since it will always be on my body and it will always remind me of Rakha, if only she will leave my mind ever.

My Dear Witty Rab,
                  I love you because you let me reign over you. I appreciate you since I can never let anybody rule over me the way I dominate you. It’s not because I do not trust anybody, it’s just how I’m, being the eldest one among my siblings I’m too habituated of commanding rather than taking one. But I assure you that I would never take an advantage of your trust on me. I feel lucky since you realize and understand our difference in personality, and you take it in a positive way. I trust you way too much but it’s just in my nature to demand things from people that will, at the end make them happy. I feel like making you happy by doing something or the other because just like you Rab, I’m selfish too and I care about my happiness which starts from you and ends on you. Nothing about you disturbed me Rab, even the marks on your body were attractive, it was only when some nasty people made fun of you that pricked me and I thought of shutting their mouth by getting it covered. I’m glad you trust me so much that you had let me satisfied my stabbed ego.

                  
 “ Tenzin, my Rakha is Onkar and I’m the Ik, together we are Ik Onkar. Make them closer so that they stay together forever…..”

RAB RAKHA……..!





Rab Rakha will be available on flipkart and infibeam for the people living in India and on www.uread.com for  the people living outside India. 

You can join my fan page by the name of 'Karnika Gupta' on facebook for more updates. 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment